Categories
All Categories
DMV
ServSafe
OSHA
NCLEX
HESI
TEAS
ATI Nursing
CNA & Nurse Aide
NREMT & EMS
ACLS
BLS
CPR
Quizzes
Study Guides
Flashcards
Packages
0
Log In
Register
Categories
All Categories
DMV
ServSafe
OSHA
NCLEX
HESI
TEAS
Quizzes
Study Guides
Flashcards
Packages
Contact
Cart
0
Log In
Register
Movement Belay Certification
Access More Questions
Report question problem
×
I think the answer is wrong
There are multiple correct answers
There is a typing error
Image or comprehension text is not display properly
Something else(please specify below)
Any more information
Which sentence is a run-on?
I went to the store I bought milk.
I went to the store, and I bought milk.
I went to the store.
After going to the store, I bought milk.
Reveal Answer
Correct Answer:
I went to the store I bought milk.
Access more questions from this quiz
Continue to Movement Belay Certification for more practice questions and the full quiz experience.
Access More Questions