Categories
All Categories
DMV
ServSafe
OSHA
NCLEX
HESI
TEAS
ATI Nursing
CNA & Nurse Aide
NREMT & EMS
ACLS
BLS
CPR
Quizzes
Study Guides
Flashcards
Packages
0
Log In
Register
Categories
All Categories
DMV
ServSafe
OSHA
NCLEX
HESI
TEAS
Quizzes
Study Guides
Flashcards
Packages
Contact
Cart
0
Log In
Register
Microsoft Excel (MO-210) Exam
Access More Questions
Report question problem
×
I think the answer is wrong
There are multiple correct answers
There is a typing error
Image or comprehension text is not display properly
Something else(please specify below)
Any more information
What are the short cuts in an Excel spreadsheet to add a new row?
ALT + H + I + C
ALT + H + I + S
ALT + H + I + R
ALT + H + I + I
Reveal Answer
Correct Answer:
ALT + H + I + R
Access more questions from this quiz
Continue to Microsoft Excel (MO-210) Exam for more practice questions and the full quiz experience.
Access More Questions