Estonian Language Proficiency Examination B2 Practice Questions - Estonian Language Proficiency Examination - B2 Level (Eesti Keele Tasemeeksam, B2-tase) Exam

Access More Questions
Lugemine (Reading): Te loete isiklikku lugu: 'Kui ma kümme aastat tagasi Eestisse kolisin, ei osanud ma sõnagi eesti keelt ning tundsin end tihti kõrvalseisjana isegi oma sõprade seltskonnas. Nüüd, tagasi vaadates neid aastaid, pean tunnistama, et kõige raskemad hetked polnud mitte need, mil ma keelevigu tegin, vaid need, mil ma vaikisin, sest kartsin vigu teha. Alles siis, kui otsustasin, et eksimine on õppimise osa, hakkasin tõeliselt edasi jõudma.' (When I moved to Estonia ten years ago, I didn't know a word of Estonian and often felt like an outsider even among my own friends. Now, looking back on those years, I must admit that the hardest moments weren't the ones when I made language mistakes, but the ones when I stayed silent because I was afraid of making mistakes. Only when I decided that making mistakes is part of learning did I truly start to make progress.) Mida autor pidas kõige raskemaks perioodi jooksul? (What did the author consider the hardest part of that period?)
Correct Answer:
Hetked, mil ta vaikis, kartes vigu teha (Moments when he/she stayed silent, afraid of making mistakes)

Access more questions from this quiz

Continue to Estonian Language Proficiency Examination B2 Practice Questions - Estonian Language Proficiency Examination - B2 Level (Eesti keele tasemeeksam, B2-tase) Exam for more practice questions and the full quiz experience.

Access More Questions